Humans Taste Like Chicken Humans Taste Like Chicken

Few things: First of all, the text is painful to read. Please use a font that's a bit easier on the eyes, and maybe has a greater contrast with the background.
Secondly, The fact that you have to find and enter a portal once you're finished with a level is a little annoying. Maybe it should just go to the next level when you beat it.
Lastly, there are a few things that might confuse people, such as an arrow that points to the spikes, implying that you should make the sinner fall into them.
If those things were fixed, I think this would be a much better game.

Turbo-Assassin responds:

Great feedback dude! I'll think things through a bit more next time!

Thanks for taking the time to review!

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

Aww. I'm literally crying. I thought my coming out experience was bad. I felt so bad for you. Amazing game. Literally the best game I've played in my entire life. Very inspiring.

Dead Pixel (LD31) Dead Pixel (LD31)

It's extremely hard to play. Great concept, but keep this in mind: A famous game development quote is "Make the game so easy you can beat it with your eyes closed, and call that mode Hard". You're the best at any game you make (generally speaking), so make it really easy for you, and it will be a challenge to others. Great game if it were easier

0x6a61686e responds:

Haha, sorry! I'm always afraid to tone down the difficulty *too* much, so I over-compensate.

I'm getting better with this though - believe it or not level 3 (accessible at 45 seconds) WAS level 1 at one point in development. :X